Hurricane Ike 9/11/2008
Here comes breaking news hurricane Ike is heading towards our Texas Gulf coast. It is looking to be a monster of a storm. "Hurricane Ike has grown in size, wider even than Hurricane Katrina three years ago. At this point, most weather models predict its landfall closer to Galveston than Corpus Christi, but wind and water effects will extend hundreds of miles."
I start to pray and meditate for a favorable outcome for my family and friends. The hardest people to love are the ones that need it the most. The hardest people to save are the one that need to be saved the most. Just like me when I was lost and confused about my purpose in life. I was hardly ever happy with my life and had little or no hope for happiness. I couldn't be happy, until I got what I wanted. In the meantime I was always worried with fear and very unhappy with my chioces in life. I had to learn to get rid of the trash, I had stored in the attic of my mind. Once this trash was removed from the attic of my mind, I was able to do amazing things with my attitude and outlook upon life. I found inner peace within myself. I invited Jesus into my daily walk in life. I needed to be loved and saved the most. Today I look at evey moment with a special care. I now get to live in the present. By the way, here comes hurricane Ike. I am ready to weather the monster storm with Jesus Christ, my family and friends.